Coated Energy-Saving Laminated Glass for Solar Panel Module
3.2mm Anti-Reflection Glass At Good Price, combined with nanometer anti-reflective coating technology,increase solar transmittance by way of decreasing light reflectance and improve the solar cell phtotelectric conversion efficiency.Meanwhile,it reduces the reflected glare of the glass and the pollution caused by the reflectance to the environment. The hydrophobic behavior of the AR coating could in some degree protect the dust and dirt from shading the light and improve the cleaning performance of the glass. With the outstanding characteristics of the high solar lights transmittance, the low reflectance, the low iron, the high mechanical strenght and the high flatness, it is one of the indispensable important parts of solar cell and has been widely used to photovoltaic power generation all over the world.
1. High solar lights transmittance
2. The low reflectance: visible light reflectance is less than 7.30%
3. Low iron:glass has only 0.012% of iron content;
4. High intensity,the strength is 3-5 times of ordinary annealed glass
5. Wind pressure resistance: the wind pressure resistance is 1.5-3 times of ordinary annealed glass;
6. Heat shock resistance: the heat shock resistance is 3 times of ordinary annealed glass;
7. Safety:if it is broken, it usually breaks into relatively small pieces, which are less likely to cause serious injury.
2.Edging and Cleaning
1. Interlay paper between two sheets.
2. Seaworthy wooden crates.
3. Iron/Plastic belt for consolidation.
1.Reply your inquiry in 24 working hours.
2.Customized design is avaliable ,OEM is welcome .
3.Delivery the goods to our customer all over the world with speed and precision.
4.Offer customer the products with good quality and competitive price.